Orange County Social Media Marketing
Social media has revolutionized the way businesses promote their brands and products online.
However, it is simply not enough to establish a social media presence; rather, the elementary thing is to communicate with the targeted network of consumers. According to a report, as many as 60% of social media users have opined that they expect companies to respond to their social media comments related to any service or product.
At B3NET, we offer highly customized social media marketing and management services to help businesses to improve their online presence. Bearing the best interests of the businesses in mind, we create the righteous social media plan that will provide optimal brand visibility to the businesses.
The term Social Media describes tools, websites and software that allows people to connect and share.. Social Media Marketing is all about gaining that Social Media exposure in a tactical way, all why carefully avoiding getting blocked or banned.
– Chris Garrett, chrisg.com
Do You Know…
- 50% of people follow brands in social media platforms.
- More than 70% of social network users shop online.
- 77% of consumers said that they interact with the brands on Facebook by going through their posts and updates.
- 88% of the small business owners in US said that social media presence have improved the volume of web traffic.
- 85% of B2B buyers believe companies should present information via social networks.
- Social media marketing budgets are projected to double over the next five years.
- Over 70% of US online adults use some form of social media networking.